Tuesday, January 17, 2012

World's Funniest Names

BEWARE, evil-doers! Batman Bin Suparman -- stronger than any superhero! 

"Mommy, I don't like my dentist! I don't like Dr. Just-in-pain!"

"Hello! My name is Man-F*ck. I will be your taxi driver this evening." -- I guess that's your cue to get off the cab. 

The Peruvians have had it! They want their own secret agents too!

Basically, his new name is now "Hey, would ya' blow me?"

This kid is the coolest! He even looks like young Anakin. 

Known as Shamgod Wells in high school. However, once he got in Providence college, he was asked to pay $600 to continue using Shamgod Wells or else he'd have to revert back to his original name, God Shamgod. Not having the cash, he was then known as God Shamgod. 



Apparently, this 9 year old girl from New Zealand was only known "K" by her friends and family. But her real name was Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. 

YES YES, I'll email you! You don't have to tell me twice Mr. Suarez.  


Dick... Colons... White boys... Not a good combination.

This teen changed his name from George Garratt to Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk and the Flash Combined. I guess he'll have to face Batman Bin Suparman for this soon. It shall be known as "The Battle of the Nerdy Superhero-Combining Name Thieves That Make Them Too Long I Want To Stop Reading Now Okay Thank You What's for Dinner?"

Dr. Richard 'Dick' Chop - "Vasectomies?! Please. I chop harder things than that." 

If you laughed at this post, click on LIKE!

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts, though keep it under PG13! :)

Check this out!